Sunday, October 7, 2012

Creating the One Stroke Way - Day 7

Persistence will pay off. 
Really. 
I'm told it is true. 
I'm determined to find out for myself. 

My 31 Day theme is painting and creating (the One Stroke way), so what am I doing talking about persistence and determination?

 

Well, you see, I have a problem. A definite weakness. Leaves. They just do not, will not, flow from my paintbrush and onto my paper the way roses do. And so, I have to practice. And try, try again. I have some great little projects to share with you this month, but I'd really like to improve my leaf-making, because what is a bouquet without some luscious greenery? Or a potted geranium without round, curling leaves? 

I'm not giving up! I'm going to stick with it! And you will see the results! 

Oh, how I wish I could attend a live workshop with Donna Dewberry or one of her certified instructors. Ah, well, a girl can hope (and add it to her Christmas/Birthday wishlist).

This is Day 7 of this year's 31 Days of . . . series. Wow! It's been a week already. I'm looking forward to the weeks to come, hope you'll be able to join me. To keep up with my whole One Stroke Painting series, you can go here to see a listing of all posts.


If you'd like to know more about the One Stroke Painting method created by Donna Dewberry, or if you are interested in her workshops, instruction books or other products, you can check her website at http://www.dewberrycrafts.com/

You can find other inspiring posts from hundreds of bloggers joining in the 31 Days series adventure hosted by The Nester. Click on over for ideas on everything from diy home decor to homemade gifts, new and improved recipes to how-to-clean and organize anything, how to write to how to parent and lots more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Enjoy:

these related posts