Thursday, October 18, 2012

May I Have Your Attention Please . . .

We interrupt this regularly scheduled program series to bring to you an important announcement.

In recent weeks, the terrible drought of 2012 has been broken.

Our resident weather spotters were on the scene, reporting live.
 And in another turn of events, scorching temperatures have also broken, forcing those wishing to soak up the fresh, crisp air of the season to don their hats and gloves (footwear optional).


Over the next few days I will be spending some good old-fashioned bonding time with my family as we connect with nature and good friends, but will be returning to finish out the month with more in my series, 31 Days of Creating With One Stroke Painting.

You can see a list of the first posts in my 31 Days series here.
And you can find amazing ideas and articles from other 31 Dayers here.

Have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Enjoy:

these related posts