Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Graduated!




No, we don’t have another one graduating from our homeschool, yet – but C and I finished the 2nd Cake Decorating Course by Wilton. We took the 1st course in April and really enjoyed it, so decided to go ahead and improve our skills. We had a great time, and created some very pretty cakes. And the best part – they tasted as good as they looked! I think C will go on to take the next course. She’ll learn some of the fancier techniques they use in make wedding cakes and things. A friend will take it, too – so I think I’ll just sit at home and let her teach her old mom a few new tricks!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the cake!!! it looks so wonderful!!! :D great job!
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Shucks! Thanks for admiring, Naomi!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Enjoy:

these related posts