Thursday, June 21, 2012

It Was a Daisy of a Morning!

Just before dawn a tiny bit of rain fell. Just a shower. Enough to dampen the parched ground, to revive thirsty plant life. As the sun shone on a new day, this is what I saw as I looked out my kitchen window:


Right in my very own front yard. Planted by The Creator Himself. Just for me (or so I like to think!)


Isn't God good? To bring my very favorite flower right to me. I hadn't asked, I hadn't expected. It had never even occurred to me that daisies might pop up right there in the middle of where we romp and play. They were not there yesterday. Really. They sprang up overnight. Amazing!


Such a gift! Thank you, Lord, for all You give.



Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. (James 1:16-18 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Enjoy:

these related posts