Friday, December 21, 2012

Jesse Tree - Day 21

The Return to the Land

a Brick Wall

Nehemiah 1:3  And they said to me, “The survivors who are left from the captivity in the province are there in great distress and reproach. The wall of Jerusalem is also broken down, and its gates are burned with fire.”

Nehemiah 2:18  And I told them of the hand of my God which had been good upon me, and also of the king’s words that he had spoken to me.
So they said, “Let us rise up and build.” Then they set their hands to this good work.

Nehemiah 6:15-16  So the wall was finished on the twenty-fifth day of Elul, in fifty-two days. And it happened, when all our enemies heard of it, and all the nations around us saw these things, that they were very disheartened in their own eyes; for they perceived that this work was done by our God.

Malachi 3:1 
“Behold, I send My messenger,
And he will prepare the way before Me.
And the Lord, whom you seek,
Will suddenly come to His temple,
Even the Messenger of the covenant,
In whom you delight.
Behold, He is coming,”
Says the Lord of hosts.

Revelation 22:20  He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.”
Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Enjoy:

these related posts