Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekly Menu - 4/15 to 4/21


Once again, I have let life distractions interfere with my prep work and planning for our meals this month. While I did stock up before the start of April, I had only made some preliminary plans which I kept stored away in my cluttered brain.

After taking inventory of frig, freezer and pantry, I put together the delicious menu for the week:
my 6 year old preps Stew in CrockPot

Monday - Loaded Burritos, guacamole, tortilla chips
Tuesday - Eat Out (celebrating Dad's birthday!)
Wednesday - Spaghetti, salad, garlic bread
Thursday - KOTO (Kids On Their Own, it's date night!)
Friday - Homemade Pizza Night
Saturday - Venison Stew, biscuits
Sunday - CrockPot Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, fruit salad


What's on your menu this week?


linking up with others for Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Enjoy:

these related posts