Monday, April 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - 4/9 to 4/15


It's going to be a jam-packed week this week, and I'm still recovering from my trip to the Big City, so I am very happy to take time and get my menu nailed down. 
Last week, I called home to see how things were going, and when I asked "what did you have for supper?" Caitlin promptly responded "Lasagne, that's what you had on your menu." Love my girl! She not only checked the menu, she thought to do it early in the day and pulled the already-assembled-lasagne from the freezer to thaw. 


Monday
b-hard boiled eggs, fruit
l-tuna/noodles
su-tacos

Tuesday
b-ww toast, fruit
l-chicken soup
su-chicken parmesian

Wednesday
b-oatmeal
l-quesadillas
su-pk chops

Thursday
b-cereal
l-sandwiches
su-tortellini, ravioli

Friday
b-muffins, yogurt
l-brown bag lunches with friends
su-pizza

Saturday
b-waffles
l-leftovers
su-attending friends' wedding

Sunday
b-bagels
din-italian beef (crockpot meal)


check out Menu Plan Monday at OrgJunkie for a ton of ideas from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Enjoy:

these related posts